Thursday, January 05, 2006

Code Index # 258465839, Series 12-V, JKLTRXXBNK

Why is it that every time that the president makes some kind of speech about progress in Iraq (and oh yeah, we're still in Afghanistan) a ton of people start dying from bombs and attacks. Perhaps it is the sound of our presidents voice which sets off the spree of violence. There have been the usual casualties of war, but nothing quite like right after some speech is made about positive progress. Weird.

Got my first grade back from this past semester and am relatively pleased that I no longer have any more math classes to take. I am anxiously awaiting all of my other grades with a sense of quiet dread and accomplishment. I am just glad that the semester is over and can now focus on looking ahead to this semster with additional quiet dread as I face the MCAT, med school applications and classes that I have this coming semester. And so for now I am merely looking at my MCAT prep books, but for the most part I am taking it pretty easy.

The folks are coming to town next week. woo hoo.....

Boring post. sorry all...just not into it today.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home