Friday, December 09, 2005

So here I am once again. I have a very bad feeling about my grades this semester and firmly believe that I will not be at the level of achievement that I have grown accustomed to in days past. I am already going over in my head what I will say during my med school interview when I am asked about this particular semester and why the hell I even think that I should get into med school with grades that will no doubt boarder on the mediocre (no 4.0 for me this semester, I may have to live with a 3.4 if I am enormously lucky.) But I have doubts, even in certainty of mediocrity. Perhaps I will do very well on all of my finals and just maybe I will pull a miracle out of my hat (or ass). But it is now crunch time and officially there are only 4 days of regular classes left and then straight on into finals. I have a final on a Monday, a wedenesday and a friday. Thankfully both of the labs are pretty much done except for the two lab reports that are due this monday...can you take a guess as to what I will be doing for the rest of the weekend?

But then, it is all good for a little while...I have the month of January off and will begin my intensive studies in preparation for the MCAT....with my sundays still currently wrapped up in prep-course stuff.

The wife and I will be having a very texas christmas capped off with new years in atlanta for a wedding....

Ok so I have to go now and get crackin on these reports so have a good weekend all and I look foward to keeping you up to date on my academic melt down this semester....

cheers all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home