Friday, October 28, 2005

Yes, in fact, I am still living and still a part of the human race....

So President Bush, before he was president drove several companies into the ground....now tell me again why people thought he would be a good president? And so now, his world is falling apart again, much like his past businesses, one has to wonder if he still thinks that Jeebus or Gawd or whatever is still "on his side". The administration seems to be falling apart slowly but surely...is anybody surprised? Well yes actually, the way things had been going for the last five years it appeared as though just about everyone in this administration was infallible, untouchable, etc. Even when Rumsfeld was being asked about the mistreatment of iraqi prisoners, he seemed to be sitting there like Gotti, as though he were some sort of teflon secretary of defense. But as history has shown us no rule lasts forever and there is only so much that people are going to take. Let's enjoy this ride while it lasts. Lets take a moment and do a scorecard recap:

1. Reading to children while we were experiencing the worst thing ever to happen on American soil. Did he not want to be rude by excusing himself or was it that he wanted

2. Actually believes that Jeebus wanted him to be president.

3. Has caused the death of thousands upon thousands of lives across the world.

ah...forget it I just can do this anymore....sweet....sweet apathy.

In other news...school be nuts yo! Lots of work...lots of no free time.....
etc. Do I really want to be a doctor still....yes...yes I do...I am tired and I am doing ok in classes.....how's that for an update?

My family...well at least my wife and my in-laws....are a bit worried about me and think that I am working too hard to reach this goal. To some extent I am working too hard, because everyone else around me is working just as hard and I have to stand out from them when I apply to med school...especially the jerk-asses that are in the same classes as me and there a quite a few. I have never worked as hard for something as I am working for this.....and hopefully it will all work out and I'll get in somewhere.....I know I won't have the best grades ever, or the best MCAT score ever, but I will be good enough to go on to be a doctor dammit! I would also like to point out that the very act of me updating my blog is a sign that I am not working that hard today....and I should be...........

So let me tell you all just how super dorky my chem friends and I are.....so we all have little dumb ass names of reach other like the super friends group from The Simpsons (I'm talking about ham, database, cosine, report card...Lisa, and naturally cosmos...and don't try to pretend that you have no idea what the hell I am talking about...) so anyway here are the names.... Dipole-dipole, tert-butyl, crotyl chloride, ESR (short for Eye, Skin, and Respiratory irritant), and of course yours truly... ee (enantiomeric excess). Can you scream "nerds" for me....I knew that you could. Organic chemistry is really dang cool! I'm sick I know.

You know I really should consider making my site more exciting, but I am not here enough to warrant any changes. I'm not that insightful, or brilliant, nor do I post really cool pictures on my site (go to elegytolostyouth.blogspot.com for that...my wife...she's the greatest!).....this place I guess is just for me...just to have a little something to say to myself, but also there's that little part of me that wants to please the masses...all 3 of you....HA.

Go and see "Good Night and Good Luck" if you haven't already....just a great pic!!!


this is Milhouse....signing off....I love annonymity.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home