Friday, September 16, 2005

Blah Blah Blah...school....Blah Blah Blah...work...Blah Blah Blah...whine whine whine

Yeah so here I am in this world of too much coffee and not enough to do at work, but you don't want to do any kind of studying whatsoever so you update your blog kind of day. (12:02pm)

(1:28pm) So I was wrong about the day that I was having, the phones started ringing of the hook and people on conference calls looking for information, the usual checks to write every week and then the mail comes in and that occupies your time.

Funny story...My wife spelled cheese "C-h-e-e-z-e" the other day. I think that she has a certain snack craker on the brain.

I'll just leave ya'll today with a nice little uplifting quote....

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"But if you never try
you'll never know
just what your worth.
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones...
I will try to fix you."
-Coldplay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home