Friday, September 02, 2005

A Quickie...no not that kind.

So my first week back at school is now officially complete. What a week it was. Firstly, I must recant what I said yesterday about ratemyprofessor.com "raters" as they seem to be spot on about this calculus teacher. This guy is a trip, clearly very brilliant, but he has no sense of how to teach things well. And yes I can see that from one class with him. Also, If I did not know that he was a teacher I would most certainly mistake him for a bum. Yesterday he was wearing an old t-shirt that had a few wholes in it and his pants looked as if they had not been washed in a couple of years. I don't know what I am going to do except make an attempt to learn it all on my own. Wish me luck.

Road trip to Vermont today so this is a short one sorry to disappoint all.

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Acting is, as I've proven time and time again, not my greatest forte"
-George Clooney (as quoted by AM New York)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The funny thing is that some people look like teachers but they really are bums!

;-)

(Fun blog, btw!)

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home