Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Finally!...an update

So in the headlines today a string of bombings went off across Iraq with 130 people killed. The reason I bring this up you ask? I would like to know what the hell the Iraqi Prime Minister is doing in MICHIGAN???? Is there a problem with the Iraqi-American population in MICHIGAN that we don't know about? Are there bombings in MICHIGAN that are not being reported? What the hell is going on here? The words "Puppet", "Photo-Op", "America done good", "making progress" and various other "buzz" statements are slowly seeping into my already over-active brain. Does anyone else think that this is a little odd or am I just a little crazy?

I don't even want to mention school in here today because I am sure that most of my loyal readers (all three of you!) are sick and tired of hearing about it. Let me just say that I now know how to write the formula for ethylisopropylmethylamine. I can also tell you where a spaceship's location would be between the earth and the moon where the gravitational fields of the earth and the moon acting on the spaceship are equal to each other. I haven't quite figured out how to balance my schedule so that I don't feel like I am behind in every single class (which I don't appear to be so far, but it still feels that way.)

Other than that life is good despite my need for sleep, my need for more time with the wife, and my desire to climb to the top of a bell tower and start taking people out.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home