Friday, November 11, 2005

Corrections

So the quote of the day had a large error in it.
It should've read: "If I had a nickel for every cigarette your mom smoked, I'd be dead"

The 43 letter Bulgarian curse word actually rhymes with the word "pensive" and NOT "alacrity". You wouldn't believe how many calls I got about that one! whew!

"et al." was not a part of the conversation with big bird in reference to Mr. Hooper. I just remember him being there, I was wrong and I am sorry. I get my puppets mixed up sometimes.

The comedian to which I was referring to was Bob Carlin (also a banjoist) and not George Carlin...sorry about that.

I will try and keep my information straight when next we meet. Have a grand weekend all.

Cheers!


QUOTE OF THE DAY
ATTORNEY: What was the first thing your husband said to you that morning?
WITNESS: He said "Where am I Cathy?"
ATTORNEY: And why did that upset you?
WITNESS: My name is Susan

Going to go with some court room quotes stuff for the next few posts...just dang funny and just handed to me by an attorney in our office..
ok so here's another one:

ATTORNEY: Is your appearance here this morning pursuant to a deposition notice which I sent to your attorney?
WITNESS: No, this is how I dress when I go to work

ok last one for now:

ATTORNEY: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep he doesn't know about it until the next morning?
WITNESS: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

excerpts taken from the book "Disorder in the Courts of America"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home