Friday, November 11, 2005

yep...it's friday but that makes no difference to people like me.

don't you love that spam when t hemess age body isstag gered soyou rcomp uter doe snot recog nizethe patt ernaandas sumesit isleg itima temail. Or the ones that are absolutely random words tied together like one of those magnetic poetry sets: stars forward exotic press meadow splendor anaerobic johnson corner snowbank wildly alternative chair feels blind store clown differ reaction module happy gruesome vector integration.

well what do you know, it is now Friday and a year and a half ago I would have been looking forward to the weekend. Maybe rollerblading, or shopping or just walking around the city with the wife hand in hand, laughing and talking and spending time together and such. Perhaps a trip to Taco Bell for a gastrointestinal cleansing in the late afternoon. Perhaps a trip to westchester to relax and bask in the warmth that is "The inlaws". But...no, for this weekend will be filled with an inordinate amount of study. 2nd orgo exam on Monday and a massive lab report due monday morning and a calculus exam the following monday and physics webassignments to complete, and oh yes my MCAT prep course.....I don't think there are enough hours in the day for me to accomplish everything that I need to accomplish. I am going to turn around and it will be sunday night 9pm and family guy will be on tv and i'll be freaking out about it all. Stress is good right? This is what Med school is going to be like right? So I should just get used to it. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to work....but despite the meagerness of my pay it does help to pay the bills. I am slightly worried that I may have overextended myself this semester in a an attempt to finish faster (for many reasons too numerous to discuss here), but my GPA should not suffer too much. Poor planning on my part. Wish I started school a little earlier than perhaps there wouldn't be so much pressure on me.....

Well anyway I'm done with my little ditty here.

YET ANOTHER QUOTE OF THE DAY
ATTORNEY: Can you describe the individual
WITNESS: He was about medium height and had a beard
ATTORNEY: Was this a male or a female?

ONE MORE
ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
WITNESS: No
ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?
WITNESS: No
ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing?
WITNESS: No
ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
WITNESS: No
ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure Doctor?
WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
ATTORNEY: But could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law.

1 Comments:

Blogger moosk said...

they found you! do the word recognition thing on blogger. that keeps these guys at bay... so far.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home