Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Tacking on an Arctic drilling provision into the military spending bill is perhaps one of the most devious and disgusting things that I have ever seen. You f**king motherf**king jerks, do you have any idea what the hell this would do to the environment, to the wildlife, to our air, to our....my god people do you even listen to scientists???? I can't believe this, I just...I just...and then...and then...to tack it onto a bill that just may send a few extra flak jackets to the men and women who are dying in war...is just DISGUSTING. I can see the ads now with republicans attacking all the democrats who vote against this bill, "(Insert name here) doesn't want our soilders to be safe, he/she voted against the military spending bill....(close up on little girl) (Voice-over) "Were sorry your father died, but it's ________ fault for not voting for the military spending bill"...ARGH....I...I...dont' know what to do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home