Wednesday, December 21, 2005

No joy in bean town

With my faith now completely shattered in the american pastime I don't know what kind of entertainment to seek these days. My whole idea of right and wrong destroyed. I don't know if I can watch these guys play anymore. Alas, the last bastion of hope is the printed word.

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"There's no way I can go play for the Yankees, but I know they're going to come after me hard," he told MLB.com then. "It's definitely not the most important thing to go out there for the top dollar, which the Yankees are going to offer me. It's not what I need."
-Johnny "money good, image bad" Damon ( quoted from an article in the New York Times which appeared today 12/21/05, written by Tyler Kepner)

Everyone wish me luck on my Orgo final!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home