Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tuesday

So here I am once again on this sweet day of a schedule my last full day of having nearly nothing to do. School begins this thursday and I am thrown right into it. Thursday consists of Morning physics lab followed by physics lecture a little break and then orgo lecture and then my world history class. Not sure what to make of the history class (damn cuny core requirements) but I am surely glad that I do not have all science and math this semester. Just mostly science...

This just in, I've just been informed that we are receiving a new dresser care of the fabulous in-laws, who believe said dresser to be ugly, that, or the father in law just doesn't like it. Let me tell you folks that I have been using this little dinky white thing that we purchased at Kmart or bed bath and beyond or something like that as a temporary....temporary as in almost 4 years now. I have all of my precious clothing mashed into it. It worked well but now it is going to go. woo hoo. I'll be stopping by the abode which has been out of commission for about two years or so (a story for another time).

Nothing new exciting to report. I am looking foward to getting back into the swing of things. I feel like I have been too lazy.

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Chris: I don't care what she says, I'm never going back!
Brian: Look you can't run away from your problems Chris. That's what I tried to do. I joined the Peace Corps and a day later I was two continents away.
Chris: Really?
Brian: Yep, but 6,000 miles and all the dope I could smoke still couldn't separate me from my problems. And this was good dope. I mean it was growing everywhere. Oh my God! This one time we got so baked we ended up eating all the food that the World Health Organization had airlifted in. Oh man those villagers were so pissed! They tried to chase us, but lemme just say thank God for polio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home