Tuesday, August 09, 2005

What Happened to Billy Bob Thornton?

You know the guy is talented. Sling Blade was a tour de force of acting and writing (in my opinion anyway, although I felt that the voice was a little overdone, but that is neither here nor there.) There was promise in his career and then it was gone. Now I am not saying that all of the films that he has appeared in were all bad, but a great many of them have been far less than spectacular. His turn as the President of the United States in "Love, Actually" was great and he was great in the little seen little revered film "U-Turn". I guess what I am saying here is that I hope that he is a bit more selective in his films in the future....stick with the indies!

Spanish continues on with just 6 days left of classes and I can tell you that I am very much looking foward to it being over. It is a great language and I am having fun but I am very frustrated at being able to understand maybe 20% of what is being said to me in class and coming up with the proper response is really really tough. There are just too many rules and conjugations that go into all of this (much like english I imagine) and I never properly learned the English language in terms of tenses and conjugations of that sort so how am I expected to know all of this in Spanish. Well, anyway I am rambling and will now move on.

Glad to see the shuttle got back safely.

Chorus (repeat 2x)
I'll be standing next to you
Whenever you need me to
I'll carry you
Wherever you want to go
I'll unclog your sinks
Whenever your drain is stuffed up
I'll re-upholster your couch
Whenever you're tired of the color
I'll run over your cat
When you aren't looking
All you have to do is ask


Yeah that's all I got in me today.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home