Monday, July 11, 2005

I firmly believe that we are on a road straight to hell...dag nabit...saun sarnett

It was an anniversary kind of weekend. Mi esposa y yo fuimos a Newport, Rhode Island por el fin de semana. Era muy bonita allí, pero mientras manejaba a Newport, estaba lloviendo muy malo. En el sábado hacía calor y mi esposa y yo caminamos a el Cliff Walk (Está muy famoso). Entonces fuimos a la playa por dos horas. Tuvemos quemado por el sol. Tratamos nadar pero el agua hacía mucho frío. Nos levantamos temprano para desayunar. El viaje era muy rápido, pero nos divertimos. También, había un interpretacíon histórico a llegó de Rouchambeau en La Estados Unidos.

Yo me quería mucha mi esposa.

So I made the mistake of watching a little bit of this "reality" show about a couple of over-privledged step kids of a song writer/producer. I am not easily offended by such nonsense but talk about a f'd up view of the world. I hope to god that they are just playing up to the camera and they aren't really the most idiotic people I have ever seen on television (current white house administration excluded). Talk about a waste of 10 minutes of my life that I will never get back. Serves me right though for even bothering to watch some of it in the first place. Watch as wacky brats who haved lived the "good" life continue to live the "good" life and piss off their step-dad. If you want to retain any brain cells do not watch this program. Me lost a few the other night and me not so good now.

EXCHANGE OF THE DAY
Brian: Hola, me llamo es Brian ... Nosotros queremos ir con ustedes.. uhhhh ...
Bellboy (Spanish): Hey, that was pretty good, except when you said "me llamo es Brian," you don't need the "es," just me llamo Brian.
Brian: Oh, oh you speak english!
Bellboy (sigh): No, just that first speech and this one explaining it.
Brian: You .... you're kidding me, right?
Bellboy (Spanish): Que?

Thought the above was appropriate seeing as how I have a spanish final tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home