Monday, June 27, 2005

So I also need to just stop talking about the sox altogether on my blog. They took a 7-0 drubbing from the Indians. So there it is. I am going to do my best not to talk about them anymore....cause I am a superstitious man on the plus side I do actually know that it was not me that caused them to lose tonight, I mean they can't win them all right?...right? Well annyone don't want to take anymore chances so this will now not be a forum for me to talk about the sox. I will mention them again after the season is over....ok so now I know that I am flat out lying. I have a big mouth and yes I will continue to brag about my team even when they take a beating....cause that is what a fan does.....at least a sox fan....are there any current yankee fans who remember Rick Cerone or that Steve Sax played for them? doubt it and AB will atest to that being a true yankee fan and all. Yeah I might be pissing some people off but this is what you are going to get when you start throwing out your little dumb ass comments about how the sox suck....so there..........

Good night all, Yankees fans, Sox fans, baseball fans...man I love this game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home