Friday, July 08, 2005

Addendum to yesterday's post

Why didn't anybody see this coming? Don't we have spies everywhere that are on alert to be on the look out for activity like this. Why wasn't "homeland security" notified about this earlier and why weren't we put on a higher "threat level" earlier. And what is going on with security in the UK, aren't they just as active in "hunting down terrorist threats" in their own country? Something here just doesn't add up. I want the truth about this stuff and I am sick and tired of being lied to about anything and everything.

From Michael Moore's "Dude, Where's My Country" (I put this in here not because I am a huge fan of Mr. Moore and frankly I think he might have jumped the shark, but, it is difficult to ignore the things that he points out):
"They call it a war on "terror." How exactly do you conduct a war on a noun? Wars are fought against countries, religions, and peoples. They are not fought against nouns or problems, and anytime it has been attempted- the "war on drugs," the "war on poverty"-it fails."

Just some food for thought here.

QUOTE OF THE DAY
So a Red Sox fan and a Cubs fan are sitting in a church praying. Suddenly, Jesus Christ appears to them. They look up and are shocked. The Sox fan says "Hey, thanks for everything you did last year for the Sox." and Jesus says "You are very welcome. I must tell you though that a lot of people up in heaven were a little upset with me after they found out what my plans were, so I had to make it look really good." The cubs fan after listening to this exchange says "So...uh..do you think you could see your way to maybe, you know, letting the cubbies take one soon?" Jesus looks at the cubs fan and then back at the sox fan and starts chuckling..."who do you think I am, my dad?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home