Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So yeah I am here and I am ready for the day to be over and yet I cannot help but feel that there are a number of things that I still have to do, but you know what I am not going to do them because I need to leave stuff for me to do the next couple of days that I am at work. HA! So there.

KARL ROVE SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah I have had a little too much java today. What can I tell ya I just love the stuff and shortly I will be heading over to O'L's pub to have a couple of drinks with some old friends that I have not seen in awhile.

That's all I got for ya today. All-Star game tonight....looking forward to seeing the outstanding camraderie that will no doubt occur between A-Rod and Varitek.

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"What...you got a dead body in there?"
-A Hampton Jitney Bus Driver talking to a woman who was loading her bags on to the bus
(I actually did hear this today)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home