Monday, May 30, 2005

Untitled

QUOTE OF THE DAY

Not actually the quote of today but rather a quote made sometime around 2:00pm or so on Saturday....

I was having trouble putting on one of my rollerblades and I slipped and fell. I also happened to be wearing my Red Sox cap. A man in passing said and I quote:

"You wouldn't be having so much trouble if you had a Yankees hat on"

At this point I would like to point out the the Yankees got their butts whooped 17-1 that very day and lost again on Sunday 7-2...to whom you might ask....hmmmm.

Of course as I write this I just discovered that the sox got their butts whooped by the Orioles.....so I guess I can't gloat too much...

Why are theatre people so self-invloved...I could tell ya'll stories about some of these people....but not tonight.

Good Night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home