Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I am currently at work and should be working. But you know sometimes you just don't want to do anything at all. I sometimes feel myself staring at this computer screen and wondering where the heck the time went.

Some random thoughts for the day.

1. I really like processed Chedder Cheese.

2. Why has there been a delay in getting rid of Delay?

3. Bolton good for the UN? At this point...What's one more american bully?

4. What happend to Foulke last night?....man I'm bummed.

5. Can baseball ever be the same with all of this steroid business? I've got a baseball signed by Barry Bonds and I'm not as excited about it as I should be

6. Aren't we supposed to have cheaper gas now? Isn't that the reason we went to war in Iraq?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home