Tuesday, May 03, 2005

All work, school and no fun makes milhouse a dull boy

Nothing new to report today, except that I haven't had a whole lot of free time. I did however enjoy a fine brunch on Sunday with some friends at the ever popular Cowgirl Hall of Fame (NYC). If you are ever in need of some good ole fashioned grease I highly recommend it.

THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY

1. Kuwait doesn't like women? Time for America to liberate? Oh....right....they're our "friends". (for now)

2. Hope the sox can manage better this month.

3. Carrots are a neat food.

and since I don't know what else to write about today...on with the quote of the day.

"Oh look..do they have a baby...no wait...that's a coffee table"
-proof that my lovely wife probably needs better glasses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home