Friday, April 29, 2005

Friday

I am out of sorts today. I am trying to figure out a schedule for myself for the rest of the year involving school, volunteer work, regular work, and trying to leave myself open for a program that I hope to get that will take a few more hours away from me during the week. (Assuuming I do get this program, certainly a long shot, it will be beneficial to me overall, given the goals that I've set out to reach.) I am just so very tired. Tired of class, tired of studying, tired of work, tired of just about everything. I am starting to wonder if all of this hard work that I have been putting in will be worth it? Will I get to where I want to be in the next two years and when I get there will I be happy. I don't know what I will do with myself if all of this work gets me nowhere. This path that I have chosen is a long one and I do look foward to the challenge, and I believe that I have truly made the right decision. I guess I just need a little break.

The two best things in my life right now that I am so grateful for is the love and support of my family, expecially my wife and her family and the fact that I am using my mind again. Learning again has been marvelous. I realize how stagnant my mind had become not being in an academic setting for nearly ten years. Alas, it appears as though I have begun to ramble so on to the thoughts of the day:

1. I miss hockey, although I never got to watch to much of it....I rely on NHL 2003 (PS2) for my fix. (Is this a product plug?)

2. Bush didn't want to interrupt the shows that were coming on last night for the sake of the economy? I don't even know where to begin with this one.

3. When did ER jump the shark? This deserves a discussion.

4. SNL- worst season ever. The show is still funny, just not laugh out loud funny, more of a groan, roll your eyes, "this sucks...why am I watching" kind of funny.

Quote of the Day

"I'll be Charlie, and you can all be my angels....except you...you can be Bosley."

1 Comments:

Blogger moosk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home