Tuesday, May 31, 2005

May 31st, 2005

Stuff that has been on my mind:

So I have been getting my grades back from the past semester and they are quite good. This does not bode well for me as my grades have been so good, that I am technically supposed to know things like Calculus and Chemistry and I am not sure that I do. The plus side to all of this is that I worked my butt off and am now reaping the benefits, of course I have also set quite a standard for myself. Things can only get worse from here. HA!

Tom Cruise's "people" would rather portray him as a pedophile (a slight exaggeration) than admit he is gay. There is just something not quite right about this. Is there something in scientology about this?

I still can't beleive that Ice Cube did a "family film". Read that again. This is the same guy who was in NWA. The times they are a changin'.

Why the heck did I start this blog you ask? So my kids will have no doubt that I am a huge dork.

Going to see James Earl Jones tonight in "On Golden Pond". I am a little worried about the fact that I will be thinking about Darth Vader and Verizon Business Online DSL the whole time.

Today is "Day 62" of me holding out against getting a dog....I can feel my spirit slowly giving way.

I start summer school tomorrow sans science courses. I will be learning spanish for a second time. Hopefully this time I will manage to remember it.

That's all I got for ya today folks....see you in a day or so.

Cheers.

1 Comments:

Blogger moosk said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! puppies!!!!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home