Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Futurama was a funny show.

My wife discovered recently that Whole Foods, the evil corporate natural/health/local grower grocery store that is slowly taking over the country, now sells my favorite kind of beer, Flying Dog. Much to the chagrin of the wife the fridge will now always have some kind of flying dog ale in it.....WOO HOO! Beer is good. My interest in the beer began when I first noticed the labels, which featured the art of Ralph Steadman, Hunter Thompson's old friend, and illustrator of the seminal "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" which managed to have a profound effect on me when I first read it about 14 years ago. On a whim I decided to give the beer a taste and decided to try the pale ale. In fact, excuse me I have to go and purchase more beer.



QUOTE OF THE DAY

Good people drink good beer.
-Hunter S. Thompson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home