Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm sitting in front of the television and I cannot make the decision to change my life. Maybe TCI will be the answer. I could earn more money then I ever thought possible. A college degree or a certificate....damn....that is awesome! I have always wanted to learn automotive repair, air conditioning repair, refrigerator repair, relationship repair, oven repair...WOO HOO! Reminds me of an ad I see occasionally on the subway. I do not recall what "school" it is but it is a bunch of smiling men and women who are learning the ins and outs of Medical Billing.....a certificate for medical billing. Medical billing is important but I can't imagine anyone being that excited about WOO HOO....MEDICAL BILLING!!!!!

Comedy Central Roast of Flavor Flav? Wow and I never thought that I would rather see Chevy Chase get roasted for a fourth time, not that I have ever seen any roasts, nor do I really care who the hell it is that they are roasting. Actually the idea of celebrity has been bothering me of late.

I have been watching too much television. I have seen way to many commercials for refinancing, personal injury attorneys, technical colleges, flavor flav roasts..and scrubs...
Pachenga or who-who!

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Life is what is happens when you are busy making plans
-Lennon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home