Tuesday, July 03, 2007

What is going on world?

So Hamas apparently had a mickey mouse type of character that spent mornings spewing anti-American and anti-Israeli sentiment to Palestinian children across the desert. However, Mr. Mouse was recently assassinated, on television, by an Israeli agent and has now been martyred. Strange, strange world.

The Red Sox have a 10.5 game lead over Toronto and an 11 game lead over the Yanks. The baseball fan in me likes their chances, but the Red Sox fan in me can't help but think of 1978 and naturally Mr. Dent. Granted, I was four when that season occurred and honestly don't remember much about that year except perhaps my fondness for blue monsters, a green frog, and counting vampires.

On the train ride north a few days ago, we stopped at Greystone. Naturally, growing up in the eighties, my thoughts immediately turned to those epic half-hour journey's of He-Man, forgetting that the castle was in fact called Greyskull and not Greystone. I am such a dork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home