Tuesday, May 29, 2007

and still waiting

but in the mean time. I officially graduate college on thursday. It is a pretty weird feeling and I suppose that I would be feeling much better about all of it if I knew where it is I am going this fall. But I try not to let that get the best of me. I am proud that I have finally finished and am anxiously awaiting my grades for this semester. So far I have an A+ in my African civilizations class, with three more classes to hear from. If I manage to get a 4.0 this semester, which is actually a very distinct possibility I will hopefully graduate with honors ( as in magna cum laude), but at the very least I will be graduating with honors ( as in cum laude). Here's to hoping.

It only took 15 years, but I made it.

All Best,

MVH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home