Monday, May 14, 2007

Waiting is fun :)

The gods of medicine have declared that I have not waited long enough or suffered enough anxiety about where I am going to go and have chosen to make me stand in limbo for an extended period of time wherein a definitive answer may not occur until the waning days of July or the beginning of August. Therein lies the magic of waitlists. We like you, sort of, and we may have a space for you after the people we think are actually more qualified to attend withdraw their acceptances. Ah the anguish. On a positive note, I have not been rejected and that is what keeps me going.

I'll be driving up to the state capital this wednesday for my last interview and will keep my loyal readers posted.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home