Tuesday, July 31, 2007

oh my lord, lord, lord, lord....ah..mmmm......ah.....mmmmm

just completed and turned in all of my required documents and tests for med school. Am now looking forward to my orientation which begins two weeks from yesterday.

What can I do to pass the time until then. Well I am reading a book on the history of the CIA, a book called American Gods by Neil Gaiman and will shortly begin "How Doctors Think" which I believe will be a good book for me to read.

The Sox have an 8 game lead still in the east which makes me feel pretty confident. Was supposed to go to Cooperstown yesterday, but have decided that finding a place to live might be a bit more important right now. To rent or to buy that is the question....in the meantime we are in the midst of trying to find out about shipping a car from one state to another...and looking into DMV registration, title, insurance...all those fun things that come with owning a car.....great fun. I also apparently need to secure a space in the student parking lot asap.

The fun does not appear to be stopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home