Wednesday, December 20, 2006

So I guess I am also on hold at UVM. Vermont.

I am so very tired. I have one final left that is tomorrow and than I am off for a month to fret over whether or not I am going to get any interviews from MD schools.

The one thing that I wish I had known was how freekin long this whole process takes. The selection process seems so arbitrary sometimes. A friend has already been accepted to one school, not her first choice, but an acceptance nonetheless. Other friends have already been on multiple interviews. I would say that I was hindered by having to take the MCAT in August, however a classmate who also took the MCAT in August has already been on four interviews. What the hell do I need to do here.

I have three holds to date and no interviews for MD schools.

For DO schools, I've been on two interviews and have one in January. I would prefer to go to an MD school and may have to face making a decision about whether or not I go to a DO (if I am accepted) versus applying to MDs again for next year.

I just don't feel very good about all of this right now....what can I say....

I am also having a hard time not looking at the SDN which is starting to piss me off. All these people complaining about waiting to hear some news after their interviews and all I want is a chance to be interviewed for chrissake........

argh.
poop.

I don't know I am just frustrated.....

15 to hear from....
3 holds
5 rejects

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home